A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Smotrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Smotrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Smotrich, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smotrich graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smotrich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Smotrich FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Smotrich practice?
- Dr. Gary Smotrich has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gary Smotrich practices Plastic Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.