A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Sole is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sole
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sole graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Martin Sole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Sole practice?
- Dr. Gary Sole has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Sole practices Ophthalmology near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Ophthalmologists.