A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sole graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Martin Sole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Sole practice?
- Dr. Gary Sole has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Sole practices Ophthalmology near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Ophthalmologists.