A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sollars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Sollars is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sollars
Education & Awards
Dr. Sollars graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sollars has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Walter O Boswell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Sollars FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Sollars practice?
- Dr. Gary Sollars has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Sollars practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.