Dr. Gary Spierer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Spierer?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Gary Spierer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Gary Spierra and associates for about 27 years There was a brief time when my insurance was no longer accepted so I changed insurance

June 1st, 2015

My Dr of 35 years the best!

May 11th, 2015

I have been a patient of Gary's for 40 years. He is a wonderful doctor. He is also a trusted friend.

April 2nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Spierer for 20 years. He delivered both of my children. Love him!!

June 10th, 2013

Outstanding Doctor

I have been going to Gateway OBGYN for the past five years. My first daughter was delivered by Betsi, and the second one by Dr. Spierer. Both experiences were exceptional. Betsi was outstanding through out the whole delivery. It was my first born and she helped me deliver a 9.6lbs baby without an epidural. Very calm, cool and collective. Loved her. With the second one Dr. Spierer was my doctor and this delivery was great as well. He just has a presence about him that makes you feel that "everything is ok, and you are going to do great". At times the office can be crowded (most of the time), but having them all as Doctors overcomes the waiting time. Amazing group. Love them all.

April 12th, 2013

Dr. Spierer used to be a great, engaged, caring doctor & maybe Obstetrically speaking he is. But for someone like me who is beyond child bearing age I find him to be very rushed & robotic. He asks the typical questions (like "any urinary leakage"?) I said yes for the past couple of years and received no reaction or recommendation in return.Total time spent on my annual exam less than 5 mins.Then I developed a gyn health issue&immediately called him&he said he was leaving on vacation so there wasn't much he could do for me. I found another doctor.

February 28th, 2013

I was recommended by a friend of mine and I am so happy that I was. He delivered my son and it was a great experience he made it easy and comfortable. He is informative and friendly. The office is very busy at times but it's all worth the wait.

September 27th, 2012

The BEST!

Dr Spierer is the best doctor I have every had. He is caring and very professional. He makes you feel comfortable and takes his time explaining everything to you. He was with me through one of the most tragic times of my life and help me through it. He's a great doctor.

November 13th, 2009

Great reputation!

Dr. Gary Spierer is a high notch professional and pleasant to deal with. I scheduled an induction as I was 1 week late and he was supposed to deliver my baby the next day. Dr. Inna Tubman (part of his practice) was monitoring me all night in the hospital and when her shift was up he was supposed to take over. The induction went bad and my baby was in distress, so an immediate emergency C-section had to be performed. I was under the impression that Dr. Spierer is going to do it, however he was not around when my son's heart rate was dropping to 30. Laying on the operating table, praying to God for my unborn son, asking where my doctor is and not knowing who was going to cut me It was an awful experience. All worked out itself well, when Dr. Tubman rushed in and did an amazing job on me and saved my baby son.All the doctors in this practice are excellent, but it was meant to be for Dr Tubman to deliver my baby. I have no regrets and do not feel negative. I am glad my son is alive, that's all what manners. Maybe Dr. Spierer will deliver my next baby :)).

September 10th, 2009