A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Spitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Spitzer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from University Of Melbourne. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spitzer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Spitzer MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Gary Spitzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Spitzer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Oncologists.