A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Spitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Spitzer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from University Of Melbourne. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spitzer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Spitzer MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Gary Spitzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Spitzer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Oncologists.