A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Spivack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Spivack is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spivack
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spivack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Spivack, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivack graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Spivack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dominion Hosp, Falls Church, Va
- Dominion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Robert Spivack MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Spivack practice?
- Dr. Gary Spivack has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Spivack practices Psychiatry near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.