A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Stack is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Stack, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Stack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Stack MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Stack practice?
- Dr. Gary Stack has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Stack practices Urology near Napa, CA.
See Napa Urologists.