A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Stack is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stack
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Stack, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Stack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Stack MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Stack practice?
- Dr. Gary Stack has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Stack practices Urology near Napa, CA.
See Napa Urologists.