Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Stallings II
Dr. Gary Stallings II, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, NY, with another office in Valhalla, NY. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stallings is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Stallings has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Stallings II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gary Stallings II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.
Dr. Hoo Chun
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Hawthorne, NY 0 mi45
Dr. William Frishman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hawthorne, NY 0 mi44
Dr. Monica Schwarcz
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hawthorne, NY 0 mi13