A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Stanley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stanley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary E Stanley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Stanley practice?
- Dr. Gary Stanley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Stanley practices Pediatrics near West Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Plaquemine, LA and Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Pediatricians.