A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Stapleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Stapleton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Stapleton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stapleton graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Stapleton has 28 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edward Stapleton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Stapleton practice?
- Dr. Gary Stapleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Stapleton practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.