A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Starkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Starkman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Starkman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Starkman graduated from Novosibirk Med Inst, Novosibirsk, Russia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Starkman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Starkman MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Starkman practice?
- Dr. Gary Starkman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Starkman practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See New York Neurologists.