Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Starkman
Dr. Gary Starkman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Oceanside, NY (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Pain Management. Dr. Starkman is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Beth Israel Medical Center and Beth Israel-Kings Highway. Dr. Starkman has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Starkman has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Gary Starkman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Vijay Sidhwani
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Sylvia Mohen
Neurology, Psychiatry, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Maria Cabadevilla-Conn
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Neurology
New York, NY 0 mi21