Dr. Gary Starkman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

May 29th, 2016
This practice is amazing. The offices are very well run, the staff is professional and helpful, the doctors are top notch. Dr. Starkman has impeccable bedside manners, is a very smart and caring physician. Highly recommend.

September 18th, 2015
Love the doctor's but the staff, Christy in particular, needs a lesson in manners and how to treat patients. We are there because we are sick. Her lack of patience with people in combination with her resting face have a lot to be desired

July 19th, 2015
I found Dr. Starkman through a referral by a friend. It has been a wonderful experience so far. It's a very busy practice, but is you need something urgently they will bend over backwards to accommodate you. The doctors are caring, the staff is professional and very helpful. I'm glad I fount them!

June 14th, 2015
I was referred to Dr. Starkman by my primary care doctor, and I'm very grateful for this referral. I've been treated with great respect and excellent care. The staff is super helpful, and the office is beautiful. Extremely professional and compassionate care.

March 26th, 2015
impressed with this pain center
I am very impressed with this pain center and I highly recommend them. The office staff is amazing and always work to accommodate me into the schedule. I came to inquire about getting Botox shots for chronic pain in my neck, shoulders and upper back. I returned to receive these shots and they helped tremendously. Several weeks later after falling in my home I came in for a trigger point shots in my neck. The office staff squeezed me in as the last patient of the day. I was running late and the doctor could not have been any nicer.

February 18th, 2015
I am glad I found them. They've made me feel much better, and the care was super personal.

October 18th, 2014
I love the care, great doctors and office staff

March 31st, 2014
best care so far
I have been seeing Sara for migraine h/a,s, as well as other things, and she has helped me so much in the past two yrs, my headaches are almost nonexistant. She has also shown a great deal of compassion in her treatment and testing follow up. Excellent care.

February 23rd, 2014
I am a new patient to this practice, and must say I have been treated as a personal friend here. The staff goes out of their way to accommodate your needs. The team of doctors is amazing. They all are super qualified in what they do. Dr. Starkman spent plenty of time with me on my first visit to him, he returned my phone calls at the end of the day when I left messages about some questions regarding my condition. Dr. Starkman and physician assistant spent a wealth of time with me during my follow up visit to go over my tests results and my treatment options. I'm very optimistic I'm in good hands now, and I'm sure they are going to get me better. I've been to other doctors in my life, and can say with absolute certainty, this doctor is on the top of his league.

February 22nd, 2014
I had a fantastic experience. All my concerns were addressed, all arrangements for my tests were very efficient, and most important -- I was helped and feel better. Very grateful, definitely recommend

February 3rd, 2014
I was taken in within 15 minutes. The doctor listened to me for as long I needed to explain my problem, then asked me questions and examined me. He then explained to me in details his thoughts about my condition, as well as his plan to investigate it further, and the possible treatment options depending on the outcome of suggested by him diagnostic tests. I was extremely pleased, and felt totally comfortable with the doctor. I did go through the suggested diagnostic procedures, then the doctor went over the results with me very thoroughly, and prescribed treatment. I have significantly improved since then, and am immensely grateful to this wonderful doctor for all the attention he gave me and his help. Thanks to him I am back to my normal life.

January 24th, 2014
Very compassionate and attentive, knowledgeable and goes out of his way to help. I was very impressed and am extremely grateful for finding him