A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Steinbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Steinbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Steinbach, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbach graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Bruce Steinbach FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Steinbach practice?
- Dr. Gary Steinbach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Steinbach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Avenel, NJ.
See Edison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.