A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Steinberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Kenneth Steinberg MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Steinberg has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Gary Steinberg practices Neurological Surgery near , .