A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Stencel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Stencel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Stencel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stencel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stencel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stencel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Stencel practice?
- Dr. Gary Stencel practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.