Dr. Gary Stephens DO Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine Knoxville, TN

August 12th, 2014
Dr. Stephens is the BEST!!!!
I have had 2 other children and my 3rd I seen Dr. Stephens and Dr. Roussis throughout my pregnancy. I was very well taken care of and came out with a healthy happy baby. I have the best and easiest delivery I have ever experienced with Dr. Stephens. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

March 7th, 2012
This office will take care of you all the way. I would recomend to all my friends and relatives. Love both doctors in the office. Both are wonderful doctors.
Doctor's Response

Thanks for the wonderful comments. After 17 years in the same office, we have moved into a new office that we believe will provide patients with a pleasant atmosphere. Of course, we will still provide the same great care.

December 2nd, 2010
Wonderful Practice
Dr. Stephens and Dr. Rousis are wonderful Dr.'s. Very professional with a wonderful bedside manner. They have delivered 2 of my children and taken care of me when I miscarried. Nurse practioners are great I have seen all of them over the years. Ultasound staff are also very friendly. I highly recommend them to any one who is expecting or thinking about having kids.