A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Stobbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Stobbe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Stobbe, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stobbe graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stobbe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allen Stobbe MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Stobbe practice?
- Dr. Gary Stobbe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Stobbe practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.