A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Stopyra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Stopyra, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stopyra graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Stopyra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stopyra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Stopyra practice?
Dr. Gary Stopyra practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.