A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Stopyra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Stopyra, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stopyra graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Stopyra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Stopyra MD is a male Pathologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Stopyra practice?
- Dr. Gary Stopyra has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Stopyra practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Pathologists.