A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Strange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Strange, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strange graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Strange has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Rondell Strange MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Strange practice?
- Dr. Gary Strange has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Strange practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.