A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Stuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Stuck, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuck graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stuck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary D Stuck DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Stuck practice?
- Dr. Gary Stuck has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Stuck practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Family Physicians.