A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sugarman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Sugarman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sugarman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugarman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sugarman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Louis Sugarman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Sugarman practice?
- Dr. Gary Sugarman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Sugarman practices Internal Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists.