A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sugimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sugimoto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugimoto graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sugimoto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Dwayne Sugimoto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Sugimoto practice?
- Dr. Gary Sugimoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Sugimoto practices Family Medicine near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Family Physicians.