A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sutkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Sutkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sutkin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutkin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sutkin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Sutkin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Sutkin practice?
- Dr. Gary Sutkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Sutkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Irwin, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Delmont, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Irwin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.