A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutter graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sutter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Sutter practice?
Dr. Gary Sutter practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.