A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Swank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Swank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Swank graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Swank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Swank MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Swank practice?
- Dr. Gary Swank has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gary Swank practices Cardiology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsville, VA and Rocky Mount, VA.
See Roanoke Cardiologists.