A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Swank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Swank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swank
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Swank Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Swank graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Swank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary P Swank MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Swank practice?
- Dr. Gary Swank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Swank practices Cardiology near Martinsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Pearisburg, VA and Roanoke, VA.
See Martinsville Cardiologists.