A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Szydlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Szydlowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Szydlowski, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Szydlowski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Szydlowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Szydlowski MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Szydlowski practice?
- Dr. Gary Szydlowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Szydlowski practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Dover, DE.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.