A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Szymanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Szymanski, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szymanski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Szymanski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Szymanski MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Szymanski practice?
- Dr. Gary Szymanski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Szymanski practices Emergency Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Madison Heights Emergency Physicians.