A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Lai has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Lai practice?
Dr. Gary Lai practices Internal Medicine near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino, CA and Alhambra, CA.
See Ontario Internists.