Dr. Gary Lai MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

September 4th, 2015
Worst Medical Experince of My Entre Life
I have NEVER met a doctor or his staff that have been so unprofessional and uncaring as i have experience with Doctor Gary Lai. They open at 9am but they wont answer the phones until about 11:30 so good luck with that. You arrive at your appointment time and aren't seen for 40 minutes, that's not including waiting in the patient room for another 15 to 20 minutes. Then the doctor looks at you, tells you you'll be fine and sends you on your way, even if you have been seen by urgent care this doesn't raise his compassion for care. Cash or check only for your co pays this office really only wants your money, today is 9/4 and i have called 4 times at 1PM with no answer and i have called back 6 times at 3PM with still no answer. I have been waiting to receive confirmation for a specialist for almost a month and a half while my health is deteriorating. Thank you so much Gary, you truly have effected the way i see all doctors forever.

March 20th, 2014
Dr. Lai is my first go-to choice for care and/or referrals. He and his staff are caring and polite. He listens and takes the time to explain what he believes is the problem.

April 11th, 2010
Great Doctor
I've been going to Dr. Lai for the past 5 years and would definitely recommend him to anyone. Dr. Lai and his office staff are very friendly and always make me feel at ease and well cared for. I've shopped around for a while for a doctor when I first moved to So. Cal. Some didn't listen to what I have to say. Some didn't care. When I went to Dr. Lai, the experience was positively different. He patiently listened and explained different things and options to me. He's also very smart and definitely knows what he's doing.