The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Marshall
Dr. Gary Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, UPMC Presbyterian and Select Specialty Hospital - Pittsburgh/U. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Marshall has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gary Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. John Saunders
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Meredith Vandegrift
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Shani Palmer
General Surgery, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi11