A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Shaw is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Shaw, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Shaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Shaw practice?
Dr. Gary Shaw practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Radiologists.