A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Shaw is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Shaw, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Shaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Thomas Shaw MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Gary Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Shaw practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Radiologists.