Learn more about Dr. Gary Takahashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Takahashi, FACP, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Takahashi graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Takahashi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Takahashi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Takahashi practice?
Dr. Gary Takahashi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anesthesiology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and Newberg, OR.
See Tualatin Internists, Tualatin Oncologists, Tualatin Hematologists, and Tualatin Anesthesiologists.