A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Takahashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Takahashi, FACP, MD, MS is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Takahashi graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Takahashi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Takahashi FACP, MD, and MS is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Takahashi practice?
- Dr. Gary Takahashi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Takahashi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and Newberg, OR.
See Tualatin Hematologists and Tualatin Oncologists.