A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Takahashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takahashi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Takahashi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Takahashi, FACP, MD, MS is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Takahashi graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Takahashi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Takahashi FACP, MD, and MS is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Takahashi practice?
- Dr. Gary Takahashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Takahashi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Hematologists and Beaverton Oncologists.