Dr. Gary Talbert MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Little Rock, AR

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017
Very happy with my results!
Dr. Talbert did my breast reduction 7 weeks ago. I am thrilled with the results and how easy the entire process has been. My GYN and PCP recommended him and now I would highly recommend him, also!

March 8th, 2016
Plastic Surgery
I haven't had surgery just yet, but i go next Friday. So far since i have met him, he's been very awesome!

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Tablet and his staff are the best! Couldn't be more pleased with them and the results. They are fabulous. Would not g anywhere else!

February 12th, 2016
I didn't take choosing a plastic surgeon lightly. I went on several consultations before choosing Dr. Talbert. I felt comfortable in his care. His staff is friendly and wait time is minimal. I was very pleased with the results of my surgery and would recommend friends and family to Dr. Talbert if they were in need of an experienced Plastic Surgeon.

January 28th, 2016
Great results with Dr Talbert

January 19th, 2016
I could not have asked for a better doctor than Dr. Talbert. He embodies all the qualities of an excellent surgeon, treats every patient with great respect and makes one feel like his most important client. If you are even considering surgery, it is worth it to make an appointment with him. Wonderful staff as well!

December 14th, 2015
Excellent MD and staff.
Dr. Talbert and his staff were amazing! Since my first pregnancy my breast were a size 36DD than after pregnancy two 38DDD. I have been planning to have Breast Reduction for almost two years. Ive had neck, shoulder, and back pain for 4 years. I was uncomfortable with my weight and unable to work out due to breasts being the size that they were. I've always been a confident women yet the day of my postoperative follow up appoinment I've gained my youthfulness back. Literally no pain nor muscle spasms. No more muscle relaxers and aided anxiety. I am able to wear the shirts and dresses I loved to wear before big breasts! I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Talbert for his expertise as well as staff!

September 23rd, 2015
Amazing!
I would go back to Dr. Talbert time and time again! He was so welcoming and patient, he spent time with me and answered any questions that I had. Dr. Talbert was focused on what I was looking for and how we could accomplish my goal, not just trying to get the job done. He makes you feel like you are more than "just a patient." As for the outcome of my surgery...AMAZING! He gave me exactly what I was looking for, I couldn't be happier.

September 22nd, 2015
Great Dr!
My experience at Arkansas Plastic Surgery with Dr. Talbert and his staff has been phenomenal! I really enjoy the inviting atmosphere when you walk into the waiting room. Every staff member I have encountered are extremely friendly and eager to answer any questions you might have. Dr. Talbert paid attention to detail and really engaged with me during my consultations. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and above all professional. I would recommend anyone who is desiring plastic surgery of any kind to check out Arkansas Plastic Surgery!

August 10th, 2015
Breast Reduction
I am so happy I chose Dr. Talbert. I had several friends tell me he was man to go, and they were right. I had a breast reduction; one of my breasts was an E and the other was a double D. (Yes they were very messed up.) I am now a 34 B and I could not be happier. One year later, at 19 years old and in my second year of college I am way more comfortable in my appearance AND my back does not hurt anymore after hurting for years. Dr Talbert was extremely nice and he never made me feel uncomfortable. He also was good to give us full detail about my surgery and what I would go through. I highly reccommend Dr Talbert!!! Thank you for making my life easier!!

June 23rd, 2015
homemaker
Dr. Talbert did my tummy tuck. He took plenty of time with the consultation and explained everything well. He kept my expectations realistic. Just before the surgery I felt I had his full attention (He marks what he's going to do on your stomach with a pen.) and felt confident in his hands. After surgery I was well taken care of and had no complications. The first week is ROUGH, but you get through. Now, (7 months later) everything looks great. I have more of an hourglass figure than I have EVER had. The scar is very thin and pale. My belly button is just as I wanted it. I still have some numbness and a bit of fluid retention in my lower abdomen, but expect that to become less and less with time. I am super happy with how my tummy looks now. Dr. Talbert is very good at what he does, and I would recommend him to anyone.

June 23rd, 2015
WONDERFUL!
I had gone for a consultation at another well known M.D. before going to Dr. Talbert and the experience was day and night different. I remember leaving my first consultation from the other Dr in tears and had written off even having my procedure done. Afterward, a friend of mine suggested I try Dr. Talbert and raved about how good he was. I went for the consultation and he was very attentive and cared about what "I" wanted. He listened to me and took the things i was looking for into consideration before giving professional advice on what i needed. I am so thankful that I used him over the first M.D. that I had a consultation with, and so glad that I sought a second opinion through him before I decided to forego doing the procedure. I could not be more happy with my results and I would not change ANYTHING. Everything turned out PERFECT! I really believe that there is no one better to see for a breast augmentation. I was looking for a modest, natural looking change and that is exactly what I got. We discussed sizes and i trusted his judgement on what size I needed to accomplish the look i wanted. Again, I could not be happier. I would HIGHLY recommend him.