A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Talpos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Talpos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talpos graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Talpos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary B Talpos MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Talpos practice?
- Dr. Gary Talpos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Talpos practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.