A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Talpos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Talpos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talpos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talpos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talpos graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Talpos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary B Talpos MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Talpos practice?
- Dr. Gary Talpos has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Talpos practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.