Surgeons
Henry Ford Hospital
2799 W Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202
313-916-2436
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  love dr. talpos  |  show details
by k hill on Apr 24th, 2013

I met dr talpos about 15 years ago...i had a tumor in my throat that was near my voice box he removed it with no problems and you cant even see a mark on my neck...now my 16 year old son had double hernia on each side of his groin and he has done both surgeries and my son loves him also...I would recommend dr. talpos to anyone,,,sometimes there is a wait but he is sooo worth the wait!!!!!

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr. Talpos gave me excellent care during and after my Thyroid surgery. I could be happier with his care and his work.

|  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

appt. was at 9:oo am saw dr. at 10:20 am way to long of a wait almost gotup and left.

|  Worth the Wait  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

I was originally upset because ot the wait to see him. My opinion changed when he gave me all the time necessary to explain the procedures that I would undergo, the difficulty of the surgery, and the chances of success. He doesn't look at his watch and try to hurry out. Best of all his excellent technical skills saved my life.

|  was not expecting a pleasant experience--and most definately didn't have one.  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

From what I understand whatever could go wrong. You know the rest. Murphy's Law all the way. I know I am suffering from ptsd with my experience. Just trying to hold. One visit I waited for a whole day over 4 hours was told it was an emergency.Little did I know at a later date-i would be an emergency also.I could write a lot more, but I can relive the experience at just about anytime if you have the time.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

One of the best doctors I've ever been to. Excellent staff. I had a hernia and had heard that he was the best in Detroit. It's been a year and I've had absolutely no problems. On top of it all he was very friendly. Just recommended him to a friend.