Dr. Gary Tannenbaum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

August 12th, 2016
GOOD ANALYST
I WOULD CHOOSE THIS DOCTOR AGAIN.BEDSIDE MANNER LEAVES A LITTLE VAGUE,OTHER THEN THAT A GOOD DOCTOR.

April 2nd, 2013
Great Dr.
I was referred by 3 people that didn't know each other that Dr. Tannenbaum was great. My experience, there was a bit of a wait. However he was the first Dr that was able to detect my problem. I knew I had a problem yet I was turned away by other Dr.'s saying there was nothing wrong. He found it in a 5 minute examination. At the hospital for my surgery he answered all my questions and eased my concerns. My healing was better than I expected. My dad had the same surgery by another Dr and it has been a year and a half with complications from the incision. Dr. Tannenbaum discussed all my options and included me in the type of surgery he performed. It has been 2 weeks since my surgery and I am back on my feet almost back to normal. I was on my feet only 5 hours after surgery walking. Sure I was sore, but I wasn't stuck depending on everyone else entirely. I would take a skilled Dr with a bit of a wait in the waiting room over a Dr that pushes you through a factory line.

July 3rd, 2012
AWFUL
He has no bedside manner and is even worse in the hospital and office staff is very unfriendy.