A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Tanouye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Tanouye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Tanouye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanouye graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tanouye has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Toshiyuki Tanouye MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Tanouye practice?
- Dr. Gary Tanouye has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Tanouye practices Internal Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists.