Dr. Gary Tanouye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Tanouye?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Gary Tanouye?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2013

Dr. Gary Tanouye - Fantastic

If you want a kind doctor, one that listens to you, Dr. Gary Tanouye is the best. If I ever am sick, the staff always gets me in the same day. After the appointment, at night or the next day or so, the doctor will always call me at home with the test results. I have been his patient for at least 10 years and highly recommend him.

April 25th, 2012

Dr. Tanouye's staff has changed and is much more accommodating. As a professional, I know that he is a great doctor. Now that the staff has improved, I can recommend him.

February 14th, 2011

Dr. Tanouye is great -- its the office staff that needs work

Dr. Tanouye always spends as much time as I need and I never feel he is rushing to get in as many patients as he can. I was very impressed that he called me back on a Saturday to report back on my physical results. I don't know what the deal is with all the bad reviews. The staff definately work, but I can't take that out on the Dr. (althought they really do need to do something . . . )

August 30th, 2010

I called ahead giving symptoms and asking if they sounded like a heart situation for a female. I was told they could fit me in, in about an hour. I got to the office feeling horrible, with sweats, etc. First thing I was asked for was my co-pay. Then I had to wait. After 25 minutes I got up and left as I was really sick. All I wanted to do was get home. I barely made it. Can you believe all I got was a phone message from Elizabeth asking where I was as the doctor was ready for me and if I was in the building come in as they're getting ready to close. Did Dr. Tanouye ever call me to check up? NO... Not my kind of doctor.

August 20th, 2010

DR. Tanouye has issues. I found another patients records comingled with mine. His assitant, Elizabeth is pathetic. She's unfriendly and abrupt. Not cordial at all. Her references to other "specialists" is unusually poor and even smacks of colusion. She appears to be an extremely unhappy person and she spreads it!I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone for that reason alone. He's just a GP and offers no solutions whatsoever toward better health. An RN could perform as competently if not better.

July 22nd, 2010

The Office Staff Sucks

Leave a message and get no call back. If I get lucky enough for someone to answer, I get major attitude. Go elsewhere!

July 5th, 2010

Also an EX patient

I felt the office staff (Elizabeth) was doing me a favor by taking my calls and I rather doubted Dr. T rec'd many of my messages. I complained in writing to Dr. Tanouye but nothing changed. So I changed doctors.

June 15th, 2010

This was perhaps the worst doctors office I've ever been to. The staff is rude and unfriendly. I was not impressed with Dr. Tanouye and he seems to hide behind his rude staff.

February 23rd, 2016