A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Tebor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Tebor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Tebor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tebor graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tebor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Unity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tebor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Tebor practice?
Dr. Gary Tebor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Neurology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons, Rochester Pediatric Surgeons, and Rochester Neurologists.