A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Thacker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Thacker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Thacker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary James Thacker MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Thacker practice?
- Dr. Gary Thacker has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Thacker practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Internists.