Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Toig
Dr. Gary Toig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with another office in Redwood City, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Toig is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Sequoia Hospital and Sequoia Hospital District. Dr. Toig has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Toig has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gary Toig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Cynthia De Tata
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Redwood City, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Mohamad Parsa
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Redwood City, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Amber Jaeger
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Residency
Redwood City, CA 0.11 mi4