A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Toig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Toig, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Toig, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toig graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Toig MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Toig practice?
- Dr. Gary Toig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Toig practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Half Moon Bay, CA.
See Redwood City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.