A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Trey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Trey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trey
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Trey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Trey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Trey MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Trey practice?
- Dr. Gary Trey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Trey practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Somerville, MA.
See Somerville Internists, Somerville Gastroenterologists, and Somerville Hepatologists.