A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Trey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Trey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Trey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Trey MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Trey practice?
- Dr. Gary Trey has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gary Trey practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Medford, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Gastroenterologists, and Boston Hepatologists.