A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Trey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Trey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trey
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Trey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Trey MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Trey practice?
- Dr. Gary Trey has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gary Trey practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Gastroenterologists, and Boston Hepatologists.