A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Trey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Trey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Trey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Trey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans