Learn more about Dr. Gary Trick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Trick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Trick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trick has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Trick practice?
Dr. Gary Trick practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians, Royal Oak Neurologists, and Royal Oak Sleep Medicine Doctors.