Learn more about Dr. Gary Trick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Trick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Trick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trick has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Trick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Trick practice?
- Dr. Gary Trick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Trick practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians, Royal Oak Neurologists, and Royal Oak Sleep Medicine Doctors.