A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Trick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Trick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Trick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trick has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Trick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Trick practice?
- Dr. Gary Trick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Trick practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians, Royal Oak Neurologists, and Royal Oak Sleep Medicine Doctors.