Pediatricians, Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Sleep Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist
Video profile
Royal Oak
3535 W 13 Mile Rd
Suite 308
Royal Oak, MI 48073
248-551-9480
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

|  Believes he is an expert on everything, but is an auto defense doctor  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

Dr.Trock is very well educated but unfortunately he is not an expert to the degree of what (the Insurance companies "PAY" ) his medical reports diagnose. In his reports it would display as if he has an overall knowledge of what would take any doctor several Masters degrees and decades to achieve, but some how he defies the odds and has an opinion on almost every level of any medical diagnosis while undermining and unrecognizing previous what highly decorated physicians reports state in the process ... I would love to utilize Dr.Trock's services to destroy a credible patients ailments if I happened to be an Insurance company or Defense Attorney. In short unless you are seeing Dr.Trock of your own free will and accord (in which case I have no doubt of his ability to be honest) please do not take Dr. Trocks diagnosis into consideration as a medical fact due to the untrustworthy ties that doctors have with insurance companies to lesson the diagnosis of patience when there is any sort of settlement involved.

|  Dr. Trock is a great doctor and I trust him.  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

Dr. Trock spent a long time with my son and was the first doctor after visiting many different doctors to accurately diagnois my son's condition. We are now on the right track with medication and my son's quality of life has greatly improved.

|  Great  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

Dr. Trock evaluated my 17 month old and was outstanding. He listened to everything I had to say, typed it on his laptop talked with us and examined my son for almost one full hour. at no time did I feel rushed. He was very thurough and very professional. Not warm and fuzzy - but I am not looking to be 'taken care of'. I am looking for an evaluation. At the end of the appt time he printed out the full report and handed it to me.

|  FRAUD, NEEDS TO LOSE HIS LICENSE ASAP  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

he is a fraud. he gets paid by the auto insurance companies to write false reports. even if you are injured and have serious problems, he already has a pre-written report stating that you are a-okay because the insurance company pays him to screw people over.