Dr. Gary Trock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 4th, 2015
Calls immediately with results, friendly, prompt, couldn't ask for better

September 16th, 2011
Believes he is an expert on everything, but is an auto defense doctor
Dr.Trock is very well educated but unfortunately he is not an expert to the degree of what (the Insurance companies "PAY" ) his medical reports diagnose. In his reports it would display as if he has an overall knowledge of what would take any doctor several Masters degrees and decades to achieve, but some how he defies the odds and has an opinion on almost every level of any medical diagnosis while undermining and unrecognizing previous what highly decorated physicians reports state in the process ... I would love to utilize Dr.Trock's services to destroy a credible patients ailments if I happened to be an Insurance company or Defense Attorney. In short unless you are seeing Dr.Trock of your own free will and accord (in which case I have no doubt of his ability to be honest) please do not take Dr. Trocks diagnosis into consideration as a medical fact due to the untrustworthy ties that doctors have with insurance companies to lesson the diagnosis of patience when there is any sort of settlement involved.

July 28th, 2011
Dr. Trock is a great doctor and I trust him.
Dr. Trock spent a long time with my son and was the first doctor after visiting many different doctors to accurately diagnois my son's condition. We are now on the right track with medication and my son's quality of life has greatly improved.

March 9th, 2011
Great
Dr. Trock evaluated my 17 month old and was outstanding. He listened to everything I had to say, typed it on his laptop talked with us and examined my son for almost one full hour. at no time did I feel rushed. He was very thurough and very professional. Not warm and fuzzy - but I am not looking to be 'taken care of'. I am looking for an evaluation. At the end of the appt time he printed out the full report and handed it to me.

November 15th, 2010
FRAUD, NEEDS TO LOSE HIS LICENSE ASAP
he is a fraud. he gets paid by the auto insurance companies to write false reports. even if you are injured and have serious problems, he already has a pre-written report stating that you are a-okay because the insurance company pays him to screw people over.