Dr. Gary Tubbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Tubbs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2016

Dr. Tubbs is one of the very best general practitioners I have every used. Dr. Tubbs has proven to be knowledgable and a very caring physician.

January 15th, 2015

Takes time and listens, looks at the whole picture not just one c/o, excellent doctor

December 15th, 2011

The best ever.

Dr. Tubbs is a VERY special person. I feel lucky to have had him as my doctor.

June 13th, 2011

Dr. Tubbs is our family's favorite doctor. He takes the time needed to answer our questions, and has an excellent record of helping us remedy any ailment we come to him with. He truly cares and strives to give his best!Thank you Dr. Tubbs!

September 10th, 2009

Definitely Recommend -

I honestly was not going to write a review until I read the review left. Dr. Tubbs has taken excellent care of me. He has been well thought out and balanced in his approach and deliberate in his steps. Without dispariging any fellow patients when things have not gone right with me it has been because I did not follow Dr. Tubbs counsel and advice. Maybe if you have a issue you need to look in the mirror, to blame someone. I know that has been my case. To prove my belief I am signing my name as author something someone else did not do.

Doctor's Response

Thanks Dave, I'm happy to see your comments and I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year, and of course this extends to all the patient's that use me as their physician. Dr. Gary Tubbs

September 1st, 2009

I could never recommend a doctor who called me a hypocondrite after the 4th visit with my 9 month old son. (My son would be DEAD right now if I would of stayed with Dr Tubbs) I have two older children. I switched doctors who put him on predisone, ended up in the emergency room and ended up taking him to Doctor Beck two days later breathing specialist at SWIENT. He had emergency surgery the next morning. Dr. Beck took one look at me and my son and said something is wrong this little boy. Which I had been telling Dr. Tubbs for over 4 months. She "burned" his trachea to open up his throat for him to breath. Both lungs were full -- acid reflex. He could not hear due to the fact it solidified behind his ears. He spent 3 weeks in ICU. Dr. Beck did another surgery on his ears and he can hear. :)

Doctor's Response

I have no idea as to who this patient is, nor do I remember the parents of the patient having informed me of this problem. I have no recollection of Dr. Beck informing me of such an issue either; Dr. Beck knows who I am, and has the ability to contact me. Medical diagnoses is not always straightforward, as each individual may present with a slightly different pattern of symptoms even though they have a similar diagnosis. It is not uncommon for medical problems to be difficult to diagnose early on, but as the problem progresses it becomes more apparent as to its cause. I'm sorry that this child suffered such a serious medical condition. The medical field is a constant learning process, and if I had been notified as to the specific diagnosis I might be able to learn from this case. Dr. Gary Tubbs 12/15/2010 I wish to clarify that the sorrow I feel is that of compassion for my fellow man and not that of guilt. Dr. Tubbs

SHOW