A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Tuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Tuma, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Tuma, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuma graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tuma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Tuma MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Tuma practice?
- Dr. Gary Tuma has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Tuma practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Surgeons.