Dr. Gary Tuma MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Pennington, NJ

4.8

April 24th, 2017
Incredible Service
I am 1 month post op from a diastasis recti repair, TT, and lipo. Could not have asked for better results, service, or experience. The enter process from 1st introduction to post op appointments have been executed flawlessly. I would recommend Dr. Tuma and his staff to anyone.

August 20th, 2016
Gifted Hands
When you're faced with an undesired disease, it's almost impossible to think of all the next steps & choices involved. When my world was shaken up, Dr. Tuma & his staff made me feel as if I was their #1 priority. I was not alone in my journey & Dr.Tuma was solid at providing unconditional support, honest medical advice and positive energy. He is in my opinion, a medical artisan; meticulous, creative & perfectionist! His gifted hands is & was the Only surgeon I desired. I am Beautuful again!

April 13th, 2016
Genius
The exceptional skill of Dr Tuma solved a serious problem I had with a Genius solution. A beautiful job of stitching. The site of the surgery is invisible. I could not be happier.

August 17th, 2012
Came to my rescue
I had cancer surgery in 2010. For 11 months my incision would not heal. We went back and forth to Philadelphia every two weeks to see a wound care doctor. During the 11 months I tried everything and anything the doctor could come up with. The final work was surgery again to see what the problem was. Finally my primary doctor suggested Dr. Gary Tuma who successfully did complete abdominal reconstruction. I could not have asked for a better doctor. He never made me feel rushed or uncared for.He explained everything that was going to happen and what to expect. He was and continues to be a God-send. Thank you Dr. Tuma!!

September 27th, 2011
Dr. Tuma RULES in plastic surgery
Dr. Tuma is a fantastic plastic surgeon. He is truly amazing in the work he performs. I would highly recommend him for you. He knows is stuff!!!