A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Tye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Tye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tye graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tye has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Tye MD and PT is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Tye practice?
- Dr. Gary Tye has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Tye practices Neurological Surgery near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.