A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Tylock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Tylock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tylock
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tylock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tylock graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Tylock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Richard Tylock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Tylock practice?
- Dr. Gary Tylock has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Tylock practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.