Learn more about Dr. Gary Tylock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Tylock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tylock
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tylock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tylock graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Tylock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Richard Tylock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Tylock practice?
- Dr. Gary Tylock has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Tylock practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.