A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Tylock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Tylock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tylock graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Tylock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Richard Tylock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Tylock practice?
- Dr. Gary Tylock has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Tylock practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.