Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist

Cardinal Village
3100 N MacArthur Blvd
Irving, TX 75062
972-258-6400
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Excellent Staff  |  show details
by JanineI on Dec 12th, 2013

Dr. Tylcok and his staff are very professional. They made me very comfortable with everything. Thanks. Dr. Tylock.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
by Anthony M on Aug 27th, 2013

The staff was great and very professional. Thank you, Dr Tylock.

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
by William V on Aug 27th, 2013

I was very please with the entire process of getting my eyes corrected. I will recommend Dr. Tylock.

|  Miraculous  |  show details
by Jacqueline V. on Aug 27th, 2013

Miraculous. Thank you Dr. Tylock.

|  Great Service  |  show details
by Sam S on Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Tylock and his staff were great all the way around.

|  Dr. Tylock is the best  |  show details
by Becky B on Jul 23rd, 2013

I can honestly say the staff was wonderful and very professional. Dr. Tylock is the best by far. Thanks again.

|  Could not be happier  |  show details
by Charles M on Jul 23rd, 2013

I have been using Dr. Tylock since 1998 and could not be happier. I strongly recommend Dr. Tylock.

|  show details
Jul 12th, 2013

7/12/13 - I had PRK done back in March and everything went well. My issues is the follow up appointments. My first follow up I was checked in fairly fast but had to wait in a room for 40 minutes to see the doctor. My second follow up samething but this time 45 minutes and was told another five minutes, another five minutes. Well I had to leave and they said they would call me back to re-schedule. Currently no call back. My other issues is if you have a appointment and you show up on time there should be a reasonable timeframe to wait.

|  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

I am so happy with the entire procedure! Dr. Tylock, Nick, Dr James, Dr. Henriquez you are SPECTACULAR!!!

|  Outstanding  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

To date I am very pleased with entire staff for Dr. Tylocks office. It has been terrific everytime I have been in!

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Tom Millhollon on Mar 31st, 2011

Nice people, nice office. Very professional and friendly. I went from not being able to read my speedometer, to easily reading the contents on the back of a Sweet and Low packet in about 24 hours. Four years later, all's still good.

|  Would recommend to anyone  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2010

10months later and still 20/20. The procedure was painless, and could see great the next day. I would do it tomorrow if needed. i would recommend to anyone considering LASIK.

|  Would not send anyone to this doctor  |  show details
by Antonio Rodriguez on Jan 22nd, 2010

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Tylock. 2 minutes prior to my appointment while I was waiting I was told they made a mistake and could not see me. Yes that's right 2 minutes before my appointment. How can you conduct business this way? Completely unprofessional when I tell them I took to the off for this appointment the response I received was "sorry we made a mistake" Well you mistake cost me $$$

|  Lasik Eye Surgery  |  show details
by jeg1967 on Sep 28th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr Tylock performed my lasik over 7 years ago and I have never had a problem! It worked so well for me, my husband had the procedure 1 year later. His staff is very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com