Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Fabulous eye doctor show details Fabulous eye doctor
by Farah B. on Apr 24th, 2015

Extremely intelligent eye doctor. Everyone must see. :)

Excellent Staff show details Excellent Staff
by JanineI on Dec 12th, 2013

Dr. Tylcok and his staff are very professional. They made me very comfortable with everything. Thanks. Dr. Tylock.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
by Anthony M on Aug 27th, 2013

The staff was great and very professional. Thank you, Dr Tylock.

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
by William V on Aug 27th, 2013

I was very please with the entire process of getting my eyes corrected. I will recommend Dr. Tylock.

Miraculous show details Miraculous
by Jacqueline V. on Aug 27th, 2013

Miraculous. Thank you Dr. Tylock.

Great Service show details Great Service
by Sam S on Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Tylock and his staff were great all the way around.

Dr. Tylock is the best show details Dr. Tylock is the best
by Becky B on Jul 23rd, 2013

I can honestly say the staff was wonderful and very professional. Dr. Tylock is the best by far. Thanks again.

Could not be happier show details Could not be happier
by Charles M on Jul 23rd, 2013

I have been using Dr. Tylock since 1998 and could not be happier. I strongly recommend Dr. Tylock.

Jul 12th, 2013

7/12/13 - I had PRK done back in March and everything went well. My issues is the follow up appointments. My first follow up I was checked in fairly fast but had to wait in a room for 40 minutes to see the doctor. My second follow up samething but this time 45 minutes and was told another five minutes, another five minutes. Well I had to leave and they said they would call me back to re-schedule. Currently no call back. My other issues is if you have a appointment and you show up on time there should be a reasonable timeframe to wait.

Aug 3rd, 2011

I am so happy with the entire procedure! Dr. Tylock, Nick, Dr James, Dr. Henriquez you are SPECTACULAR!!!

Outstanding show details Outstanding
May 24th, 2011

To date I am very pleased with entire staff for Dr. Tylocks office. It has been terrific everytime I have been in!

Mr. show details Mr.
by Tom Millhollon on Mar 31st, 2011

Nice people, nice office. Very professional and friendly. I went from not being able to read my speedometer, to easily reading the contents on the back of a Sweet and Low packet in about 24 hours. Four years later, all's still good.

Would recommend to anyone show details Would recommend to anyone
Sep 19th, 2010

10months later and still 20/20. The procedure was painless, and could see great the next day. I would do it tomorrow if needed. i would recommend to anyone considering LASIK.

Would not send anyone to this doctor show details Would not send anyone to this doctor
by Antonio Rodriguez on Jan 22nd, 2010

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Tylock. 2 minutes prior to my appointment while I was waiting I was told they made a mistake and could not see me. Yes that's right 2 minutes before my appointment. How can you conduct business this way? Completely unprofessional when I tell them I took to the off for this appointment the response I received was "sorry we made a mistake" Well you mistake cost me $$$

Lasik Eye Surgery show details Lasik Eye Surgery
by jeg1967 on Sep 28th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr Tylock performed my lasik over 7 years ago and I have never had a problem! It worked so well for me, my husband had the procedure 1 year later. His staff is very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com